There are several variables that comprise a good acquisition candidate: size, price, profitability, leverage, work force, location, markets, management, and deal structure. The strength of any one of these factors might compensate for the weakness of another. Brynavon’s flexible acquisition strategy allows the Group to capitalize on opportunities that another acquirer might ignore.
- Management-led buyouts.
- Revenues under $25 million with a target range between $5-25 million.
- EBITDA greater than $750,000.
- Manufacturing and service companies which have a proven track record and a successful management team.
- Privately-held, middle to late stage business entities.
- U.S. based companies without a geographical limitation.
Mergers and Acquisitions
Any experienced M & A professional knows that the most important aspect of any transaction is the chemistry between the buyer and the seller. There are many different organizations that are actively buying businesses via corporate acquisition and it is important to understand why Brynavon is different; Brynavon is a private investment company and not a private equity firm.